Starting Your Business Basics
April 9 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Welcome to the World of Entrepreneurship!
The Starting Your Business sessions are geared towards entrepreneurs who have decided to start their own business, and are ready to take the next steps in establishing their business ideas.
Sessions are held in a small group setting and led by a Small Business Consultant.
- What is your Business Idea – Is there a market demand for it?
- Protecting Yourself and the Business
- Regulations, Permits, and Licensing
- Researching Your Target Market
- Marketing Your Business
- Business Plan
- When to Register a Business Name
- Managing Finances
- Getting Connected – networking, mentors, workshops and seminars