People want assurances that when they go out to eat or get food delivered, they are safe and that the restaurant has safety protocols in place.
The Barrie community wants to go back to eating out, siting on a patio this summer and we need to be ready to give them the confidence that your restaurant has trained all its staff in food safety for COVID-19 food handling.
Tourism Barrie, Downtown Barrie Business Association and the Small Business Centre have partnered to offer a FREE Food Safety Certification Course to our local restaurateurs, caterers, food handlers and their staff.
There is limited space for the free certification course for you and your staff.
SafeCheck® Advance Canadian Food Safety
Online is an effective way to gain Food Safety Certification without the restriction of attending an in-class seminar; an ideal strategy for those with busy schedules.
The SafeCheck® Canadian Food Safety Certificate is national accredited and accepted by Provincial public health departments in every Province and Territory across Canada.
- The interactive program allows restaurateurs and their team to gain quality knowledge about food safety.
- Course includes COVID-19 Awareness, Food Safety in the News, Laws, Regulations, and Inspection, How food Can Make Us Sick, Employee and Visitor Hygiene, Facilities and Equipment, Purchasing, Receiving, Cross-Contamination, etc.
- 30 days access. Course and exam are available 24/7 and are 100% online.
- Approved all across Canada by all health units.
- Certification issued immediately after completion of exam