- This event has passed.
Food Safety Training
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
The Barrie community wants to go back to eating out, siting on a patio this summer and we need to be ready to give them the confidence that your restaurant has trained all its staff in food safety for COVID-19 food handling.
Tourism Barrie, Downtown Barrie Business Association and the Small Business Centre have partnered to offer a FREE Food Safety Certification Course to our local restaurateurs, caterers, food handlers and their staff.
The SafeCheck® Canadian Food Safety Certificate is national accredited and accepted by Provincial public health departments in every Province and Territory across Canada.
- The interactive program allows restaurateurs and their team to gain quality knowledge about food safety.
- Course includes COVID-19 Awareness, Food Safety in the News, Laws, Regulations, and Inspection, How food Can Make Us Sick, Employee and Visitor Hygiene, Facilities and Equipment, Purchasing, Receiving, Cross-Contamination, etc.
- 30 days access. Course and exam are available 24/7 and are 100% online.
- Approved all across Canada by all health units.
- Certification issued immediately after completion of exam